Front Desk Agent TCLC
Company: VALENCIA GROUP
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Texican Court - Irving, TX
$14.00 - $16.00
Up to $900 RETENTION PROGRAM PAY and MORE, APPLY to FIND OUT!
Are you a Customer Service Super Star.... WE NEED BIG STARS LIKE
Come be a part of an AWARD-WINNING TEAM.
Texican Court is located in Irving, TX and is a pillar of the
community. Our hotel is unique to the city and we are looking for
outstanding talent to provide exceptional customer service to our
guests. We are part of Valencia Hotel Group, a collection of
hotel's are created for today's passionate traveler, each of our
hotels are intentionally built to showcase modern design and
classic character. We are looking for team members who are ready to
be empowered to go above and beyond..
7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 12pm-8pm
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in procedures and
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-out procedures and
- Be familiar with guest scenarios.
- Be familiar with all technical equipment as related to the
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities.
- To be familiar with general organization set-up.
- To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the
Hotel Specific Essential Functions:
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace,
including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving
problems as necessary.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data
etc from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a
friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Texican Court
standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when
- Comply at all times with Texican Court Standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Check guests into or out of hotel.
- Confirm credit and payment method at check in.
- Confirm full payment at check out.
- Log all requests, confirm completion and follow up.
- Direct guests to daily functions within hotel.
- Complete bucket check.
- Review PMS inventory and House Count for availability and
- Book reservations for day of arrival or future stays.
- Balance and prepare individual paper work for closing of
- Balance bank daily.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all hotel promotional
- Run copies and charge guests as needed.
- Send faxes and charge guests as needed.
- Run daily arrival report and mark registration cards for
- Distribute packages and mail to guest services for delivery or
inform guest of receipt.
- Stock and clean work space for next shift
- Distribute billing reports to Hotel outlets.
- Block bus tours and notify housekeeping.
- Run PBX board as necessary.
- Load PMS, PBX, PC, Folio as necessary.
- Other duties as required.
Tools and Equipment:
- Computer and printer, typewriter, telephone, pen/pencil,
- Interior and on occasion exterior of hotel with exposure to
- Standing/Walking: Constantly: At front desk on tile or
- Crouching (bend at knees): Frequently. When getting supplies
from cabinets, picking things up from the floor, and loading the
computer printer with paper.
- Stooping (bend at waist): Constantly. Getting keys, supplies,
and doing paperwork on the front desk.
- Twisting (knees/waist/neck): Constantly. When working with
several people at once; watching for guests; retrieving
- Reaching (overhead/extension): Constantly. Passing materials to
guests over the front desk counter.
- Handling/Grasping: Constantly. Handling telephones, folios,
files, fares, supplies, keyboards, grasping pens, telephones, and
- Pushing/Pulling: Average weight frequently 5 lbs. Maximum
weight occasionally 20 lbs.
Lifting/Carrying: Average weight frequently 5 lbs. Maximum weight
occasionally 20 lbs.
- Hotel Operations or Customer Service experience preferred
- Communicates effectively with others
- Works productively with a team
- Effective multitasking skills
- Composure and patience under pressure
- Skilled in working with multiple computer programs
- Medical, Dental, Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Community Service Days
- Click here to learn more
Valencia Hotel Group (and all its affiliates) is an Equal
Valencia Hotel Group provides equal employment opportunities to all
persons. The company does not discriminate because of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability or ancestry in
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion or any other condition of
employment and actively seeks a diverse and representative work
Keywords: VALENCIA GROUP, Irving , Front Desk Agent TCLC, Sales , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!