Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Company: SNP America Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SNP Transformations, Inc. is a world-leading provider of software
solutions for digital transformation processes and automated data
migrations, has developed a new solution package for moving SAP
landscapes to the cloud in a simple and predictable manner. The
cloud migration package is based on the data transformation
platform CrystalBridge -, which automates the migration of SAP
systems to the cloud, therefore providing a fast and secure move.
With more than 12,000 successful projects globally, SNP's Data
Transformation Platform and its BLUEFIELD approach have
fast-tracked the world's largest and most complex enterprise
acquisitions, divestitures, cloud migrations and SAP S/4HANA
Certified by SAP and with solution attestations by independent
auditors PWC and EY, SNP offers the highest level of assurance in
IT transformation projects. It has offices throughout Americas,
EMEA, LATAM, and APAC regions.
Results to be Achieved:
SNP Transformations Inc. is seeking a Pre-Sales Solution Architect.
The overall responsibility of the Solution Architect is to demo,
propose and work with our customers to architect the best solutions
for M&A use cases, Migrations to S/4, and Moves to the
The Solutions Architect role will:
- Act as an SNP product expert during the pre-sales process,
understanding the suite of SNP applications and be able to clearly
communicate benefits and features
- Understand how the SNP product suite applies to different
customer transformation scenarios
- Gather customer requirements and map SNP applications to drive
to a final proposal and closure
- Conduct SNP product demos and analysis to existing and
- Lead/Participate in customer workshops
- Effectively work in a team selling environment with SNP
Leadership, Account Executives, Service Delivery colleagues and
- Provide feedback, refine, and enhance the technical pre-sales
process and materials as required
- Support additional pre-sales activities as necessary including
webinars, conferences etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of SAP SD, MM and FI modules and the
corresponding business processes including external integration
with other solutions.
- Computer Science Bachelor's degree, or other relevant technical
- 10+ years of experience in pre-sales and solutions
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with both
highly technical teams and non-technical business leaders
- Track record of having seen customer deployments through,
overcoming technical challenges, and ultimately resulting in a
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with SAP data migration projects for new
implementations, landscape transformations or other
- S/4HANA migration experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: SNP Transformations Inc. possesses a
strong commitment to diversity and values an inclusive environment.
We expect all team members to champion that environment. Our
diversity allows us to better understand our customers,
communities, and each other. SNP Transformations, Inc. provides
equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and
employees without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
SNP Transformations, Inc. is committed to providing veteran
employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply, please visit
Keywords: SNP America Inc., Irving , Pre-Sales Solution Architect, Sales , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!