Customer Service Agent/ Phone Operator
Company: National Monitoring Center
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Since 2001, National Monitoring Center is an industry leading
third party Alarm System monitoring company, and a member of the
Netwatch Group. Each member of the Netwatch Group aims to bring a
sense safety to all our customers across the globe.
Further details regarding our organization can be found at
*Would you describe yourself as: *
- Having Strong Follow Through
- Open Minded
- Enthusiastic to Learn
- Problem Solver
If this specifically describes you, please continue reading the job
This position is an Inbound Operator (PBX) role for a security
alarm monitoring facility. Our goal is to quickly identify where
the call needs to be directed and complete the call connection in a
friendly and professional manner.
1. Agents will process a high volume of inbound telephone calls
2. Provide top tier customer service in a clear and positive
3. Accurately connect the caller to the proper extension
4. Interactions will include conversations with customers,
dispatching agencies such as Police or Fire departments and Alarm
Companies we are partnered with.
5. _*There are no sales and no call quotas with this
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of essential functions or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions
and responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
*Education and Experience*
- Required - High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One year customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication skills required
- Solid computer skills, including ability to work effectively and
efficiently within Microsoft office required
- Proven ability to learn processes, procedures and computer
software quickly required
- Required - Candidates must be able to pass a background check and
be licensed by the state as an Alarm Agent
This job operates in a clerical, open-environment, office setting.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers and phones. This is an in-office position.
This is a largely sedentary role.
*Position Type and Expected Hours of Work*
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Employees are expected to
work Holidays that fall on their scheduled shift. Agents are
usually on the shift they are hired on for a minimum 1 year, before
being allowed to change to another shift.
*Shifts Available: *
* 12:00 am - 08:30 am (2 optional off days Monday - Friday)
Paid training for this position will be provided to all new hires.
Training is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. The
training schedule requires full attendance.
- $600 Sign on bonus
- Vision coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- And more
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: National Monitoring Center, Irving , Customer Service Agent/ Phone Operator, Sales , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!