Operational Risk Sr Analyst - Wealth Technology C12, Hybrid
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Operational Risk Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the
development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and
work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and
industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth
understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the
sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives
of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex
and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where
development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing
various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting
situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good
analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate
potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly
assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in
coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms
of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through
advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of
specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are
directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Participates in the application of operational risk policies,
technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting
solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes,
inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
- Contributes to risk assessments and drives actions to address
the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses
by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Provides governance and oversight may include (not limited to)
technology operational risk, risk for example.
- Evaluates the control environment by ensuring appropriate
controls are in place.
- Coordinates audits, examinations, and deliverable requirements
from internal and external reviewers by supporting coordinating
- Ensures project completion, special assignments, and other ad
hoc activities as required.
- Ensures the Operations Team is in compliance with all
regulatory policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency. Qualifications:
- Candidates must be within a commutable distance from the site
location as Citi is on a hybrid work schedule.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills --- Customer
focused with excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to work
well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups
- Demonstrated understanding of operational risk and gap
identification --- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple
projects simultaneously --- Ability to present a compelling case to
influence others where appropriate
- Knowledge of private banking and/or wealth management products
and processes would be advantageous
- Technology risk or cybersecurity-related certifications such as
CISA, CRISC, CISSP, etc. are an advantage Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience -
Job Family Group:
Risk Management -
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$84,480.00 - $126,720.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Irving , Operational Risk Sr Analyst - Wealth Technology C12, Hybrid, IT / Software / Systems , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!