ServiceNow Technical Architect-Remote
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000
employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over 11 billion.
European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance
Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud,
Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the
Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos
Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the
CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information
technology space. Its expertise and services support the
development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and
pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific
and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables
its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of
societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and
confidently in the information technology space.
Technical Architect - ServiceNow
Remote, some travel expected
As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for translating
complex client needs into specific technical requirements, and
defining a solution meeting those requirements. You will be a
client-facing technical leader, orchestrating and driving the
development of these requirements into enterprise solutions. Key
aspects of the solution design process include business analysis,
requirements gathering, conceptual architecture design, internal
and client executive interaction, and design reviews and approvals
by line of business (client) and operations (internal). You will
drive several engagements at any given time, adhering to aggressive
services levels for the solution design process. As a Technical
Architect, you will oversee projects from an architecture design
perspective through implementation, providing leadership and
advocacy, as well as assisting in troubleshooting/problem
- Design and architect scalable, distributed on-prem and
cloud-based Services and Applications that integrate across
- Lead the successful implementation of designs and architectures
while managing expectations, risks, organizational structure, and
leading practice principles.
- Work with the business to understand and solve complex
problems, by presenting various solution options and technical
concepts in a comprehensible manner.
- Create reliable technical solution plans that include estimates
and optimized delivery approaches.
- Work with the business and multi-disciplinary teams, enforcing
governance and compliance activities for overall delivery.
- Analyze complex functional and non-functional requirements and
make appropriate design adjustments, as well as provide effort
estimates to support project management.
- Identify, develop, and manage reference architecture and design
patterns for digital applications.
- Identify new disruptive technologies to provide business
- Lead and technically mentor development teams.
- Create and participate in the establishment of reference
architecture and domain models.
- Lead/support efforts for Digital Technology and Application
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience with Application hosting and
solutions architecture and design
- BA/BS Degree in IT, IS or business-related field or equivalent
- Proven knowledge and expertise within the ServiceNow
- Certified System Administrator
- Mainline Certified Implementation Specialist or Certified
- Experience providing creative solutions to business problems
and working with IT Service Management (ITIL) processes, metrics,
and key performance indicators
- A solid understanding and demonstrated experience using web
- 3rd party integration experience with the ServiceNow platform
using REST, SOAP, SFTP, MID, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical components such as LDAP,
VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Up to 35% travel (non-essential travel has been suspended due
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations Certification
- High level understanding and experience of application
development lifecycle and SDLC methodologies such as Agile.
- Strong customer service skills to deliver high-quality results
with a consultative approach utilizing excellent technical and
- Significant experience with solutions development, testing,
proof of concept and migration issues, problems, and
- Consultative approach with customers and ability to articulate
technical concepts using simple business terms.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and orally while
remote from teammates and customer.
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust across both
internal and client organizations.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with
strong presentation facilitation skills (Visio, Word, PowerPoint,
- Ability to produce documentation on various levels including
technical and customer facing.
Proven team player and team builder
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to
complete our online application form and attach your CV in either
Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour,
sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment
decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and
experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the
applications process for people with disabilities.
Keywords: Atos, Irving , ServiceNow Technical Architect-Remote, Other , irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!