Senior Manager, Tax
Company: Fluor Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Fluor Corporation NYSE:FLR), a Fortune 500 company, is one of
the largest professional services firms, providing engineering,
procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization,
commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management
services, on a global basis. Fluor's Corporate Tax Department is
seeking a Senior Manager, Federal Tax Compliance, at the Company's
headquarters office located in Irving, Texas.
Duties will include:
This position will be responsible for managing the federal
compliance process and assisting tax management in meeting Fluor's
tax reporting requirements. The focus and primary responsibilities
for this position will be on the tax technical aspects of federal
income taxes and staff development.
- Review of federal income tax returns.
- Conduct tax research and planning activities.
- Work closely with other tax functions within the
- Be able to budget and assign tax returns to staff appropriately
- Provide audit support to the Tax Controversies group for issues
related to US Income tax positions and filings.
- Assist in quarter-end and year-end reporting process
- Regularly develop, establish and continuously improve processes
and procedures for the federal compliance area.
- Manage significant projects as needed by executive Tax
- Other Duties as assigned
- Master's degree in Taxation
Keywords: Fluor Corporation, Irving , Senior Manager, Tax, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!